PAID TO PROMOTE

https://clixmatic.net/?r=jeremy1961

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Why did I create this Blog?

I believe everyone should have the chance to change something.  I am not going to try and sell you a product, nor am I going to tell you that I am making so much money, that you are left wondering why I am telling you about it.  Neither are you going to scroll to the bottom of the page and find a link to a debit or credit card payment gateway.

This is purely about letting some of you change something in your life today, simply by introducing you to a Paid To Click (PTC) business.

I am currently signed up to Neobux and Probux, now these two PTC sites have been around for some time and have done right by me when I have had a question or a concern about how my businesses were doing on a given day.  So thats why I am choosing to promote these two sites mainly.

You can either sign up and not invest money in your business, that's really your choice and you will never be pushed to invest.  I on the other hand simply set out to see if the PTC concept worked and if it worked on a small scale then surely it had to work on a large scale, so I invested in referrals for my downline.

Ok, so am not making thousands a week or month (yet).  But as time goes by and as my businesses grow slowly every day, I learn more about my businesses and all the little tricks that go with being in business for myself.

I knew from the start that this was not a get rich scheme and that it would require patience and determination to change things in my life, so that's really how I got here, by signing up to a PTC site.

You simply click a few adverts everyday and watch the pot grow, if you want it to grow faster you rent referrals so your pot grows faster, simply put, that's it my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment